You are here

Solar partner for Plutus

Diesel fleet investor Plutus PowerGen has formed a partnership with renewable energy developer ­Reliance Energy to develop new sites in the UK.
Plutus said it has a pipeline of sites with the potential for more than 500MW of generation, while Reliance has access to solar energy sites with existing grid connection agreements. In future, projects will be developed by Reliance and constructed and managed by Plutus. For each project, the company finding the site will have 70% of equity, and the other party will have 30%.

To continue reading this article please login if you already have an account or subscribe.